Void Property Inspection
Void or vacant property inspections are a requirement for both residential and commercial units. When a property is left vacant there is often a legal requirement for it to be regularly inspected to meet preconditions of insurance policies. Insurance companies often place restrictions on the cover of a property if it has been empty for more than 28 days.
Residential and commercial properties can be set up on the Pinstripe Live system for a one off visit or a regular visit.
The Pinstripe Void Inspection Report will include detailed checks of:
- Signs of unauthorised occupancy
- Maintenance issues
- Weather tight / signs of leaks
- Mail forwarding or removal
- Garden landscaping checks and recomendations
- Signs of attempted break in
- Status of installed security